At Release The Hounds, we have designed an industry first Corporate Wellness Program. Our program focuses on partnering with progressive Canadian companies that desire to support the wellness of pet parents and their pets.
Here are a few important reasons why companies need to add a dog-care component to their wellness programs:
of Canadian households have at least one dog or cat
of dog owners say they have missed an event because there was nobody who could take care of their pet
consider their dog as part of their family
of employees think more highly of a company if it is pet-friendly
say a pet-friendly workplace is a factor in choosing where they would like to work
The Hound Friendly Company
The first of its kind in Canada, this dog-friendly Corporate Wellness Program incorporates canine companions into the overall work-family balance by offering a multitude of services to businesses and their staff.
Our Hound Friendly program includes:
- Guaranteed professional dog walking
- Guaranteed professional dog boarding & sitting
- Emergency non-kennel boarding & sitting
- Quarterly team building hikes with a professional dog walker
- Private training sessions, education opportunities and much more
- Optional: design of a dog-friendly office
Benefits to the company are:
- Peace-of-mind emergency care service when unexpected work priorities take precedent
- A guaranteed space with a professional and trusted dog walking and overnight care service
- Ability to balance home and work in a more focused manner
- Education and team building opportunities with an important personal life component
Our list of Vancouver partners, current and past, includes a variety of progressive companies that recognize the importance of wellness and that it extends to the family at home—including pets.
Named one of the top places to work in Canada, 2015, Teldon Media Group produces print calendars for corporate giants such as Porsche, Toyota, Ford and ReMax. Its exceptional workplace culture and success in a digital age prove the people make the product.
The clothing and accessory brand has been dressing Vancouver women since Brian Hill first opened its doors in 1984. With stores across North America now, Aritzia continues to push boundaries with an online magazine and e-commerce.
The Canadian cloud consulting and software development firm focuses on the human-to-human level of technology, utilizing Salesforce to transform business processes to be more efficient.